Since Christmas is my favourite time of the year, I thought that It would be nice for you to get to know more about my Christmas. So if you fancy having a nosey, then keep reading!
1. What’s your favourite Christmas Movie?
I am going to have to say ELF, it never ever ever gets old. I absolutely love it.
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes I have. It was when I was around the ages of 5 and I remember it being really sunny. That was the one and only time, in my life so far!
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I spend Christmas eve and Christmas morning at home and then in the afternoon the whole family comes together at my auntie’s house (its huge) and we spend the evening together and eat and drink lots.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
It’s got to be All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey. I actually love the Justin Bieber version the most.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
Nope, I’ve always been told to wait until my mum allows me to go near any sort of present. Even now at 21 I have to wait for my mum to allow me to open anything.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Hmmmmmm…I know Donner, Blitzen, Rudolf…. thats about it. I gave it a good go without googling it. Now to google it and see what the others actually are.
7. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
Seeing my family on Christmas day and spending time constantly laughing.
8.Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, only because my dad wont let me get a real one because its too much effort. If I could get a real one I so would.
9. What is your all time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Cheeslets or Treeslets as they’re called on the packaging. They only really sell them at Christmas. they are cheesy cracker biscuit crisp things. Omg they’re amazing, go to the supermarket and get yourself some. In my house they’re always part of the weekly shop at this time of year.
10. Be Honest, Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I absolutely love giving gifts and putting a smile on someones face. I really like the idea of people knowing you’ve really thought about it. I have to be honest, I do love receiving presents tho, who doesn’t ?
11. What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
Now that is a hard one. When I was younger I was totally spoilt and got so many toys and as I’ve grown up I’ve always had such lovely presents so I couldn’t possibly have a gift which was better than the rest.
12. What would be your dream place to visit during the holiday season?
New York. I have always wanted to go there during the festive period as I just think it would be amazing to see all the lights in time square.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I would say I’m a in-between. It really depends on what I’m wrapping. Sometimes it ends up a disaster but you just have to roll with it.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
I went to lapland when I was about 8 just before christmas and that was amazing. Honestly had such a good day, would recommend it to everyone.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I asked my mum why some of my presents were wrapped in plastic bags and she said ‘because I…I mean santa ran out of wrapping paper’
16. Do you make new years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I like to set myself goals but I never really make resolutions because I often forget them after a month
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Spending time with my family, I absolutely love it. I dont really get to see much of my family throughout the year so when Christmas come along it’s always such a lovely time.
Let me know if you’re similar in anyway! id love to know!